Classique Andre Verdier Salad Servers Black
or 4 fortnightly payments of $19.99 with More info
Manufactured by Andre Verdier, one of France’s oldest cutlery manufacturers who combine innovation and style with traditional craftmanship, the Laguiole cutlery is 100% Made in France and carries a Certificate of Authenticity. Packaged in a European beech wood box with a perspex window.
Laguiole cutlery stands alone. It is beautiful, easy to use and exquisitely crafted by hand. Each piece represents fine workmanship that sets Laguiole cutlery apart from all others.
The Classique Range by esteemed Laguiole cutler Andre Verdier, is masterfully crafted from stainless steel & finished sumptuously with stainless steel bolsters, five-rivet handles, and the traditional Laguiole Napoleon bee. Full tang construction ensures expert balance and superior durability, while modern resin handles make them maintenance-free.
- Crafted by hand in Laguiole, France
- Handed made from coloured resin
- Top quality 2.2mm professional quality stainless steel
- Features the trademark Laguiole bee on each handle
- Presented in a beautiful European Beech timber box
- Domestic dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended to prolong life of cutlery
|Dimensions||30 × 10 × 1 cm|